Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply for the usage of the website https://www.thecultureflow.eu/
Operator of the website:
Tel: +421917 482 217
This website is only a platform providing connection between the surf camps and the customers. All bookings are guaranteed by the partner comapnies (in the following named “Surf Camp”) and the following terms and conditions apply.
To validate your inscription and to confirm your booking at the Surf Camp, the total amount or advanced payment of the required services must be paid.
You can pay the booking directly or you can find all the bank details in the confirmation letter, which we will send you by e-mail once you fill in the booking form on our website.
The booking will be considered as valid when the required amount has been transferred to our bank account, and you have received a confirmation e-mail with the booking details.
All personal details are compulsory on the registration form.
The participants’ minimum age is 18 years old. Minors have to come with a parent/tutor or an adult with parental consent, responsible for the minors assisting to the surf camp.
The Surf Camp reserves the right to make modifications, but only if these modifications do not change the essential services or due to unexpected and uncontrollable situations.
Booking variations depend on availability and they may involve a surcharge depending on the price of the new dates/inclusions. You will receive a booking modification once the surcharge is paid. In case the weekly price increase or decrease, the difference must be paid respectively from one part or another.
Images of your stay at the Surf Camp are only used for publicity or promotional purposes as the website, flyers, brochures, etc. of the Surf Camp and the portal Culture Flow.
Customers must be physically fit and capable to swim. The client confirms that from a medical point of view, there is nothing that prevents him/her from going surfing or bodyboarding. We require that you communicate us any relevant medical aspects: allergies, disabilities, medical incapacities etc.
The transfer service is subject to availability. We recommend you to ask for this service when you fill out the online booking form or as soon as possible. The transfer price will be paid together with the booking. Do not forget that this price is for one way for a group of maximum 4 people.
Each customer is responsible for the Surf Camp equipment during its use and accepts the responsibility to replace it in case of loss or serious damage by inappropriate use of it. The customer has to pay the lost or damaged equipment which automatically becomes the customer’s property.
The excursions and trips we offer are not included in the total camp price. They depend on a minimum number of participants and availability. These reasons can lead to a cancellation of the previous.
The cancellation will be valid the day we receive it.
– We will refund you 90% of the total paid amount when the cancellation is made two months before the start.
– We will keep 25% of the total amount and refund the rest of the paid amount when the cancellation is made within one and two months before the starting.
– We will keep 50% of the total amount and refund the rest of the paid amount (if applicable) when cancellations are produced until two weeks before the starting.
– Within less than two weeks before the start, we do not refund. We recommend you to contract travel insurance.
2.5 Transfer Service
For our transfer service:
– Won’t be refunded with cancellations with less than 1 week in advance.
– Modifications of time/date or location with less than 1 week depends on availability and may involve extra costs with a maximum of the price of both transfer services.
The Surf Camp does not accept any responsibilities or any refunds in the following circumstances.
– When the client is responsible for the incorrect delivery of the services.
– When the defective services are due to third parties or they occur in an unpredictable manner.
– When the services cannot be provided, due to conditions beyond the control of the company. These are unusual and unpredictable conditions which could result in unexpected consequences such as natural disasters or meteorological aspects etc.
– When the incorrect delivery of the services is caused by happenings at the Surf Camp, even though all the diligences are taken, but they still could neither be predicted nor prevented.
– When any happening could occur before and after the course hours.
– Clients have to listen to the instructions of our staff and to follow the Surf Camp regulations. In case of not doing so and behaving irresponsible, the company will take the necessary measures, prior notification, such as the exclusion of the courses.
For medical assistance during your stay at the Surf Camp, each client ought to have:
– Medical card and insurance (or)
– Contract a travel insurance
2.8 Country of jurisdiction: Morocco
By paying the services at the camp you automatically accept the previous Terms and Conditions.